Sunday, May 2, 2010

Recent movies that I liked......


Mundhinam Paartheney is a Tamil romantic comedy film released two months before I guess. The movie was a big flop on big screens. In-fact most of them didn't realise such a movie hit on the screen. But its really a worth watching, particularly guys between ages 20 and 30. I feel the poor advertisement and the songs drives down the movie to a utter flop, otherwise it would have became a big hit. The story is about a software engineer who tries to find his life partner. Though it sounds usual, the audience don't feel bored.
Some elements of the movie that I liked:
The first thing is the screenplay which mainly concentrates on the protagonist thoughts - the thoughts of many youngsters that we do experience in our life's. Secondly, the movie elucidates how the rumors can affect a girl's life. Yeah I too heard enough rumors about girls during my college days :(. Thirdly which is very much important to the movies - comedy - most of the comedies are played by the protagonist friend which is really awesome and ultimate. His expressions makes us burst into laughter.

Tagline of Mundhinam Paartheney: IT IS A MOVIE TAKEN FOR YOUTH .



Arya2 is a Telugu romantic comedy film released in 2009, starring Allu arjun, Kajal Aggarwal and Navdeep. Nearly after six months it released, I got the opportunity to watch this movie. Tamil audiences must be aware of the recent movie "Kutty" starring dhanush and shreya which was actually a remake of Telugu movie "Arya" released in 2005 starring Allu Arjun. Few of my telugu friends insited me to watch Arya, but I really didn't like it. Without much expectations, I started watching Arya2 and found it as a perfect entertainer as like as "Bommarillu". The baseline of the story is the same as Arya but screenplay does the difference (It is something like to say in terms of fluid dynamics terminology: the governing equations of fluid dynamics for all the problems is same but the difference lies in the boundary conditions which differs the output). The complete movie is a comedy. Songs are awesome. Kajal Aggarwal is shown very beautiful, particularly in the song "Baby He Loves You".

Tagline of Arya2: A GIRL OF YOUR KIND WAS ALREADY IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE ELSE - NEVERMIND - STILL U HAVE CHANCES .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Masters of Sex

I have heard many crazy stories about scientific research and discoveries from fellow researchers during my PhD days in IISc and I am so ...